From small and intimate to formal and functional, the Trabuco Canyon Water District (TCWD) Administrative Facility Public Meeting Room accommodates the unique needs for most special events. This impressive facility is available for event rental to individual groups, weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Some of the types of possible events include:
- Business Meetings & Conferences
- Professional Seminars & Workshops
- Corporate & Fundraiser Events
- Public Auctions
- Special Recognitions & Award Ceremonies
- Holiday Parties
- Family & Class Reunions
- Graduation & Prom Events
- Wedding Receptions
- Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
- Sports Banquets
Our exceptional event room has an approximate 950 square feet floor plan and boasts beautiful rich wood walls with custom copper inlays and a dramatic 16 foot ceiling. The total room occupancy is 89 people.
This highly versatile room can be set up in many different configurations to meet your event needs. A grand front entrance leads into a foyer and reception area. An outside patio area offers additional space. Immediately adjacent to the event room is a cater-friendly kitchen with appliances available for your use.
To assist you in making your event special, the following equipment is available for an additional fee.
- Tables, round or rectangular
- Podium with/without microphone
- Portable white board
- Projector with electronic screen
- DVD/VCR/CD players
- The room can accommodate a wooden dance floor
- Parking is included at the front, side and rear of the building.
If you are interested in renting the facility for an event, please check our calendar for room availability and feel free to contact us at
(949) 858-0277 to answer any questions or to schedule a site visit.